Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Yikes!

I can't believe it's June. I don't even know the exact day but I know it's June. I don't know what I'm trying to do here because I've got Sarah literally hanging off me asking for "goldfishies" and John about to hijack the phone (WHICH HE IS NOT ALLOWED TO TOUCH!!!). I'm waiting for the spaghetti to cook. Dora is rescuing animals with Boots and Diego and I'm wondering why the samhill Sarah isn't watching. I've just pried John away from the phone and he has already bumscootched back over there. Sigh.
It has been "one of those days". And I've even had a kidfree two hour break today. It feels like it was yesterday.
Now John is screeching in the highchair and Sarah is halfheartedly watching Dora. I really should stop ignoring them and feed them supper.
More later. Maybe.

1 comment: