Thursday, June 18, 2009

The biggest loser.....maybe?

'kay, so I'm blogging twice in one day but I NEED to! I have lost 27 pounds. Yeah me!!!!!! Well, actually it's 26.5 lbs BECAUSE I GAINED!!!! AND THEN I WENT TO DAIRY QUEEN AND GOT A MEDIUM CHOCOLATE EXTREME BLIZZARD!!!! Bad! Bad! Bad! But sooooo yummy.
I started out so well on this diet/lifestyle makeover and now, now I'm messing up. I'm not eating my veggies like I should. I wish I liked raw vegetables better. I wish I loved to exercise. But if that were the case I wouldn't be this fat, would I??
So now I must get back on track. I have at least another 30 pounds to lose. And I HAVE to. I think I'm seriously heading down the road to diabetes. I've been testing my blood sugar first thing in the morning and it's a little on the high side. The testing strips are left over from before John was born though, so I'm hoping they might not be good anymore.
For tonight, I'm gonna enjoy my ice cream all by myself, and read a good book. And turn off this darn computer.

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck on your road to loosing weight. I just started on Monday, eating right & exercising...ugh...it's such a difficult task :) I'm just not very motivated.

    ReplyDelete