Sunday, July 5, 2009

This weekend was supposed to be kid free for us. John went to Mom and Dad's and Sarah to Mary's on Friday. The plan was that I could do some scrapbooking and relax but it didn't happen. John got sick so we took him to emerg where 4 hours later he was diagnosed with croup and an ear infection. Poor kid.
He hates medicine. Sarah would cheerfully drink a bottle of Tempra, but John..... well, you pretty much have to force it down. Same with the antibiotic he got. I've given it to him twice now and he cried pitifully each time. I need another arm or two just to get it down the hatch! I feel so bad for the kid and hope he doesn't hate me by the time we're done.
Sarah, however, is having a blast with Auntie and Uncle Ner. Let's hope everyone sleeps well tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment