Thursday, July 9, 2009

Just A Vent

Ugh. I don't know what is wrong with me. I feel so down and yucky. I don't know what I want to do or even what I want to eat. I want time away from everyone, but at the same time I don't really want that either. I'm frustrated. Maybe bored? I feel guilty about not doing enough activities with the kids like taking them to the zoo or the park but the days seem to be flying by so fast (and at the same time going soooo slow!)
I want to have all my pictures printed off and organized and then scrapbook them. I wish I had enough room that I could leave a table with all the stuff on it, out. Now I have to haul everything out of cupboards and get set up which just wastes time.
I'm off the diet too and dreading having to step on the scale tonight. But yesterday, James and I brought the exercise machine down to the basement so I'm going to start on that. At least it's something.
I felt so bad this morning. I took the kids to Walmart. Sarah had John in the stroller, I was looking at something when suddenly the stroller tipped over. I just saw this out of the corner of my eye. John hit the floor hard and started screaming. He put his teeth through his lip so was bleeding as well. I don't know whether Sarah did this on purpose or if this was an accident. A lady who witnessed this says Sarah was smiling behind me when I went to get John. Sigh.
Oh,well. That's enough complaining I guess. It's not making me feel any better, anyway.
A more cheerful post next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment