Monday, July 13, 2009

Sarah

That girl is so funny. She looks at you with those big blue eyes and she's so serious when she talks.
Last night she kept getting out of bed. I warned her a couple of times and finally said "If you get out of bed again I will have to spank your bum." Well, she turned and stuck her little finger right in my face. "You no spank my bum! You be a big girl now!" I didn't know whether to laugh or salute. Then she said "I be a big girl now too." I left and didn't see her again until this morning.
Tonight I gave her a swat on her bum the first time she got out of bed. I put her back and told her again "If you get out again I will have to spank your bum". She looked at me. "Again?!?!" she asked in a disbelieving tone.
Wonder what she'll be like as a teenager......

No comments:

Post a Comment